- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Mission Trail Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendall C Bauman Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wendall C Bauman Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Wendall C Bauman Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wendall C Bauman Jr
Dr. Bauman Jr graduated from the University of Chicago Division of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Bauman Jr works in Live Oak, TX and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Bauman Jr is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, Mission Trail Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital.