Dr. Wendell Bonner Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wendell Bonner?

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Does not listen well.

Horrible!!

Posted on March 16th, 2014

Agree with other reviewers VERY rude and condescending! His video is a joke, he could care less about you as a person. Most memorable is when I went through his series of scheduled testing (and completed them within the guidelines) only to have him raise his voice and refer to my results as pathetic. I suggest diversity training (in depth) and a psychiatrist....should not be around people! Will not be going back and will not recommend him.

mr

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I didn't particularly like him at first but it was more a dislike toward his employer than himself, over time I have found him to be a competent and thorough Dr. and while I often disagree with him I have found him to be honest (which is rare in any profession today) . I have also found him to be knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician in his approach to treating a "rare" and difficult chronic condition. Dr Bonner has been very helpful over the 4 years I have been seeing him in the many aspects that my condition has forced me to deal with.

You need to stop practicing!!!!

Posted on November 28th, 2012

The reason the wait time is fast is because he zips threw patients stating were over weight, smoke, and need to exercise, ect. I do work out, I don't long distance run as he dose. I do smoke and understand the surgeon gen. Warning so anything that pertains I get it.After all that is fig out & reiterated with his belittling tone and the ( your a stupid person so I don't care) attitude it's door for you and check for him. I don't advise telling him what your issues are unless you would like to leave with less self esteem. ( thanks Doc feel great! ) and that alone! He should have been a Dr. For the 3rd Rich in Poland. Truly he needs to be looked at.

Poor

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I went to see doctor Bonner for a yearly physical. He brought me back in due to some test results that looked bad. Retested my blood and said I was completely fine. I found I had family history with the condition he had earlier suspected I had so I went back in to report it. He made me feel completely stupid;drew childish pictures to "explain" to me that I was fine. And said weight gain of five pounds in a week was no big deal. I stormed out of the office, He called the specialist (to cover his butt) so I went in to see a different doctor, I did indeed have the condition my test results showed that I had. This doctor does not listen, is very rude and condescending. I will not be going back to him, you cannot go to a doctor that you cannot trust!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Bonner was kind and thorough.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

This doctor is very impatient, doesn't listen, doesn't answer questions, is demeaning and condescending.

poor

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Went to see the doc because of high blood pressure and in the process he lectured me on the how bad smoking is and then charge me 25 bucks for that plus the office call of one hundred + he seem to have only the fact the i need to quit smoking at all cost and the he wouldn't take anything less

Posted on November 29th, 2016