Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendell J Bulmer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Wendell J Bulmer has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Wendell J Bulmer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Bulmer handled my surgeries on my shoulder and knee. I must say that I was totally impressed with him, he is very informative an up front. He has the most wonderful staff, they will go out of their way to help you. I had just moved to Fl. and was really afraid of not knowing Dr.'s well he made me believe in the caring of Dr's again. Thank you so much Dr. Bulmer. I am so grateful for your care. It has been a yr and he still has my back :)
Dr. Bulmer is a great surgeon. He did my shoulder surgery after being injured in a auto accident. I was seen right away and Dr. Bulmer took the time to explain everything to me. What to expect from surgery and my recovery. My shoulder is back to normal and there is no more pain. \he is the best in my book.
I have seen Dr. Bulmer's ratings here and must disagree. Dr. Bulmer had preformed 4 surgeries for me. One on each shoulder and one on each knee. My first surgery from Dr. Bulmer was after a botched knee surgery. It has been well over 10 years now and I have had no pain what so ever, and full range of motion in all joints repaired by him. Recently I fell and tore the meniscus of my right knee. I am upset to see he is so far away, but seriously considering making the trip. Just not happy with the hospital rating. I had recommended him to several friends and they are all as happy with him as I am. Thanks Dr. Bulmer
I saw Dr Bulmer for a yr due to a car accident(most doctors will not see you for this) and the average wait was 2 hours, one day 4 hours with no apology or concern for your loss of work or time.He refused to send me to therapy to help speed my recovery and he misdiagnosised my knee problem. he left the group practise without notification or referrel to new doc. not a winner in my book
Dr. Bulmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
New York Medical College
Dr. Wendell J Bulmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsActive Orthopedics, 6101 Webb Rd Ste 303, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wendell J Bulmer in this video.
Dr. Wendell J Bulmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.