Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendell K Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 11
I was a little nervous at my first visit with Dr. Ellis, however the office staff made me very at ease. Dr. Ellis is very personable and was very easy to talk to. His bedside manner is excellent and from my personal experience, his procedural skills are excellent. I had no complications and felt no pain during or after my heart catheterization. I would definitely recommend him to any member of my family!!!
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Wendell K Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Georgia Heart Center, 682 Hemlock St Ste 490, Macon, GA
Dr. Wendell K Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.