Dr. Wendell L Funk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendell L Funk?

Staff is prompt and attentive, as well as friendly.

DR FUNK IS THE BEST

Dr Funk is absolutely the BEST!!! I recently completed breast reconstruction & breast reduction. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the results. Dr Funk and his staff are the best.....friendly, caring, professional, etc. I recommend Dr Funk to anyone who is considering any type of breast procedure.

the inside scoop...

great experience with my wife's tummy tuck and lipo. Interestingly, after surgery all three unaffiliated nurses at the hospital told us he generally has the best outcomes and he is who they would go to.We live just outside of NYC and were very pleased with our decision to travel to him. Very classy, upscale and elegant...

Amazing

I could not be happier with my results. Dr Funk is the best. He is extremely realistic with what you can expect and he has not let me down. He is more expensive than most local doctors but is worth every penny! My only regret is waiting too long to schedule my procedures.

Dr. Wendell L Funk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.