Dr. Wendell C Heidinger Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Wendell C Heidinger?

I had one appointment with this creep when he was in Klamath Falls. He was taking Medicare patients but had a notice on his door that he would not accept OHP patients. I was passed off to a N.P. who was very nice but it was her first day. I felt sorry for her. She was driving from the Portland area to work two or three days for him. She was taking down my medical history and I had been with her for about 40 minutes. Heidinger had been litening outside the door and entered the room to tell me he wouldn't accept me because I was on a blood thinner. Then he started ranting about how if he couldn't afford to treat medicare patients. He refused service and then sent me a bill for the new patient evaluation. I filed a complaint with Atrio and they made him refund my office call copay. I wouldn't let him touch my pet rat.

Verges on quackery. Is patronizing, and frequently spoke in a dismissive manner.

We thought he was a great Dr. during our first visit, very nice and concerned. We had a follow up a few weeks later and it was like a different person, would not look us in the eye, was rude and actually called us rude names. very unproffesional and condescending. We will not be going back. The office staff was very nice at Ventana wellness, but the Dr left a lot to be desired as far as care and patient compassion!

Think Twice.....Before Seeing This Doctor

Where do I begin? I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He will not look you in the eyes and listen to you, the patient. He does not believe a patient knows anything about their own body. He is not trustworthy, and he will turn on a medical decision whether it be a diagnoses or a simple prescription. The office staff is a whole other story- courtesy and professionalism is just not a priority with this place. Please think about finding another physician.