Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendell T Poulsen Jr
Dr. Wendell T Poulsen Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gloucester, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Poulsen is affiliated with Riverside Walter Reed Hospital and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wendell T Poulsen Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
I went to Urgent on a Monday, which I knewe was probably not a good idea. Greeted well by the front desk ladies, but told it was going to be a long wait and hour or so. Why I ask because the only had one doctor working, which is crazy on a Monday. hen I finally was put in a room the nurse was nice -but seemed very rushed. Dr Poulsen came in the room, he told me he was behind because his staff was not adequate, he went on about this for 15min. before he asked me what my probablem was. He seemed to me to be very unpleasant, and not kind to his staff, he did not know that I my self am a retired physician, and I know for a fact that you are only as good as your staff, and to complain about them to a patient is not professional. I will not be returning to Urgent Care in Gloucester on a day that he is working. I will call first and make sure he is not on call.
Dr. Poulsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Wendell T Poulsen Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGloucester Mathews Care Clinic, 6031 Industrial Dr, Gloucester, VA
Dr. Wendell T Poulsen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gloucester, VA.