Dr. Wendell M Street Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendell M Street?

Where are you Dr. Street?/

He has been one great doctor for the ten years I have had him. Where has he gone? I feel this is very unprofessional for a doctor to just dissapear off the face of the earth. I feel he could have referred his patients to another doctor. Left us high and dry on medication. Need my medical records to see another doctor, they are no where to be found. The clinic he worked out of is of no help. I hope he is OK though.

Where did you go?

Is a great Dr when he is findable. Hope nothing bad happend to him. I just wish I would get some info on where and why after 12 years he has vanished. If any one finds him please post

Good Doctor? No, Great Doctor!

Dr. Street was always genuinely concerned about my well-being. He was always pleasant, relaxed, and easy to communicate with. He understands pain management, always listened to my input and never failed to provide remedy to my pain problem. I've worked in health sciences for 20 years and highly recommend him.