Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendell Wall Jr
Dr. Wendell Wall Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lisbon, ND, with other offices in Valley City, ND and Wahpeton, ND (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wall is affiliated with Jamestown Hospital, Northwest Medical Center - Thief River Falls and Union Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Wendell Wall Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Wendell Wall Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Dr. Wendell Wall Jr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Wendell Wall Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 15
what Kim did not realize is Dr Walls only disciplinary action was for not freezing sperm for six months before artificial insemination. His sperm donor was Aids negative and Hepatitis negative, so freezing the sperm for six months is not necessary! He was president of his class in high school,college and medical school, so who is creepy?, i would say kim!
After seeking out multiple doctors in the general area here in Minnesota, I stumbled upon Dr. Wall on the internet. He had excellent reviews, i found that he teaches other OBGYN's and thought that this Doctor has to know what's going on. After further research, I discovered that he scored #1 in the nation on his OB Gyn board examination. Needles to say, after seeing him, and seeking for answers to my problems, he has helped me out incredibly! I am truely indebted to this great man! Thanks Dr. Wall, I hope you continue to be successful and fruitful!! You have helped my family out tremendously!
Dr. Wall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Medical Center - Thief River Falls
Union Hospital - CAH
St Marys Innovis Health
Meritcare Health System
Thief River Falls
St. Francis Regional Medical Center
Meritcare Thief River Falls Northwest Medical Center
Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Northwest Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Wendell Wall Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wendell Wall Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lisbon, ND.