- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendi A Cardeiro has 3 locations
Dr. Wendi A Cardeiro has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wendi A Cardeiro has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Wendi A Cardeiro Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wendi A Cardeiro
Dr. Cardeiro graduated from the Hahnemann Univ Sch Med Philpa in 1991. Dr. Cardeiro works in Nashua, NH and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cardeiro is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.