Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendi Joiner
Dr. Wendi Joiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bolinas, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Joiner is affiliated with Redwood Memorial Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka and Jerold Phelps Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendi Joiner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Joiner is absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen. She takes time to talk with her patients as though they are intelligent human beings. Some doctors think of themselves as if they are "House, MD" knowing more than a patient ever could. Not Dr. Joiner. She listens to what you have to say and together finds a treatment that works best for you. She is a fabulous and amazing doctor, and person. She maintains complete professionalism and an exceptionally wonderful bedside manner. I always feel like she has my best interests in mind. I fully and completely trust her, beyond any shadow of a doubt, with my life. Thank you Dr. Joiner, thank you for being an amazing doctor and person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Dr. Joiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Redwood Memorial Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
Jerold Phelps Community Hospital
9 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Wendi Joiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions88 Mesa Rd, Bolinas, CA
Dr. Wendi Joiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolinas, CA.