Dr. Wendi I Kulin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendi I Kulin?

Absolutely love her

She has helped me a lot with my migraines. The Botox injections, and the preventative treatment has taken away the major amount of my pain.

I see Dr. Kulin for the treatment of migraine headaches. I have Botox injected about every 14 weeks. She is friendly , courteous , and knowledgeable. Her office staff at the N. La Cholla office is amazing :)

Beating my head against the wall.

I needed to set a second appointment with her office for a treatment. Getting that appointment was like beating my head against the wall. It took forever for her office to do their job. The doctor is great and I think that she is on top of things like diagnosis. I had another doctor that gave me completely wrong meds. If you don't mind dealing with her staff that you have to keep checking on to make sure they send the paperwork to the insurance company. The doctor is on top of my medication and this is the best that my migraines have been in years.

great doctor

Dr Kulin is a warm, carling doctor. I only wish I could have her as my PCP! She takes her time and explains things very well. I'd highley recommend her to anyone.