Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendi B Monthy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
A wonderful and caring dr. She's by ob/gun when I've my second baby she's been following in every step of the way of the intire pregrnancy. she's a good listener soft voice and strong intelligence. She helped me to hill many immotional wounds that I've carried from my first child who's disabled becase of doctors mistake. she's a care of a mother for her patients. Now I have a healthy and chubby baby who's growing fast. I can't thank her enough. God bless her.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Wendi B Monthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Children's Pavilion for Women, 6651 Main St, Houston, TX
Dr. Wendi B Monthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.