Dr. Wendy Bailey Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Bailey?

Best Pediatric Endocrinologist EVER

Posted on December 11th, 2008

Dr. Bailey diagnosed my daughter Allisha at the age of 11. She is now 19, in college to become a endo ped nurse. I attribute this honor to Dr. Bailey and her true love and care for her patients. I could not have learned so much without this doctor. Dr. Bailey is a true caring individual. If your child is diagnosed with diabetes, Dr. Bailey is the doctor you definitely want for your child's care. My family and I truly love and respect all that she has done to educate and care for our daughter. We simply just love her to death.

Asthma