Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy S Balivet MD
Dr. Wendy S Balivet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Caledonia, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy S Balivet has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wendy S Balivet has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Wendy S Balivet is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
If you have good insurance they'll treat you good if you have Medicaid your not looked at the same way it's like you taking something away from them I had a surgery lost my job so of course lost my insurance so know I have Medicaid know she treats me way different then when I had my own insurance so I had to move on
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wendy S Balivet - Posted on March 11th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wendy S Balivet - Posted on February 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wendy S Balivet - Posted on August 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wendy S Balivet - Posted on February 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Wendy S Balivet - Posted on May 1st, 2015
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Wendy S Balivet Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMERCY HEALTH PHYSICIAN PARTNERS, 10047 Crossroad Ct SE Ste 100, Caledonia, MI
Dr. Wendy S Balivet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Caledonia, MI.