3.8

Have you seen Dr. Wendy S Balivet?

The best!

She is the best Dr. I have ever had in my life. She makes me feel very comfortable, and I'm sticking with her for the rest of my life!

MakesUFeelWellcomed

Dr.Balivet is always polite, she takes time ask you how life is going . She makes cares about you. Thank you for your time and service . You will be my primary Dr. tell you retire

I have been on hold for 20 minutes trying to make an appointment and still haven't talked to anyone

good doctor

i'm also shocked by the negative reviews. dr. balivet's been good to me.

great office

I am surprised to see these negative reviews about dry Balivet and her office. I have been taking my children here for over two years and have a positive experience each time. Sometimes there is a longer wait than I desire but that is because she takes her time treating each patients needs.

Dr. Balivet is a great family doctor. And the nurses are great too, but the receptionists have attitude problems. I had an appointment and my husband that was also with me had a rash, so both Dr.Balivet and the nurse practitioner saw my husband's rash before they both finished with me and they recommended that my husband go to primecare. Dr. Balivet told my husband that if she wasn't busy, she would've checked out his rash.

I adore Dr balivet the only thing I don't like is the time I have to wait in line! but she is a great dr!!!!

both myself as well as my husband have been seeing Dr balivet for about 3 yrs and she has always been nothing but the best for us!

Horrible Experience

First, the staff there at intercare was horrible. For someone who is already nervous about doctors, and the whole process, the entire staff there acts like you are waisting their time, they wish they could be doing something else. Rude, snappy, and one girl rolled her eyes at me. The wait, in the waiting room (that was NOT busy) was about 1/2, while the girls just chatted and talked about other people rudely with the glass door open, to the entire waiting room could hear there unprofessional comments. Then when finally escorted to the room, by another RUDE CNA, or whatever she was, had the wrong information on my daughter, alleries to medicine, and almost administered a full round of vaccinations even though she is current, and doesnt need anything until she's 15. Then when I expressed my concern about my daughters dizziness symptoms, and mentioned what I would like to see done, she basically ignored what I had to say, and told me (in front of my 11 year old) that she was over weight, and if we ate healthy at home, where did the weight come from?" mentioned that this was where the dizziness was coming from. Then told me to go to a LAB to have blood work done, but from previous experience, they should have been able to poke her finger and do the Henoglobin A-1-C test, to see averages. The lab, yes, expensive and I would have to pay out of pocket. Then, we were left in the room, with no futher instruction, or good bye, or "you can go check out now" after sitting in there for an additional lenght of time, we just left, didnt check out, didnt know where to do....what a joke. I would never never send someone to this place. The staff is disgrunted and rude. I have never been to an office like this, no do I want to go back.

Dr. Wendy S Balivet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Caledonia, MI.

Dr. Wendy S Balivet Is this you?