Dr. Wendy Balopole Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Balopole?

amabtp

Posted on August 21st, 2011

I absolutely love her! She is definitely worth the wait. Dr. Wendy is VERY smart and has a nice personality too. She has saved my life from breast cancer. Once I neglected to go for a blood test because I was waiting to get paid, and the office actually called me to see what was taking me so long! I feel they really keep track of their patients.

most caring

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I was treated by Dr. Balopole for squamous cell cancer of the tongue. In the three week long hospital stays I had she was there EVERY day to see me and take the time to answer any and all questions I had. Because of my size and weight (6'9" 290 lbs) Dr. Balopole called to Europe and South Africa to consult with other specialists to confer on the best course of treatment. You could not ask for better.

Posted on December 8th, 2010

Cold and callous, not able to help my mom'spain and nausia, worst was horrible experience! Never recommend her to anyone.

Best Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2010

She is the nicest, warmest, most thorough practicioner I have ever known. And I have know way too many. I travel from out of state to see her.

Posted on August 16th, 2016