Dr. Wendy C Cohen Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wendy C Cohen?

UNFEELING

I had called today regarding my Son. She was very nasty and abrupt with me on the phone. Wanted to know why I was calling instead of my son. I told her that if this is what it took to get him in for help, this is what I did. I thought I was talking to a receptionist, but the finally told me she was Dr. Cohen. If this is the way she treats her patients, I feel sorry for the people who see her. God bless my father, who was a doctor, who was the kindest man and doctor I ever knew. What happened to the medical profession? I will never refer her to anyone. I worked at that hospital and was shocked by the way she was on the phone.