Dr. Wendy Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Chen?

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2013

After I had my upper lung lobe removed at Lancaster general she made a visit to my room and explained everything she was going to do and what the diagnososes from the lab was , then seeing her in her office . The exams she performs are hands on and not just talking , she makes sure you are ready for chemo . One of the best if not thee best doctor I ever had!

Breast Cancer Survivor 12 years now

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Amazing.. Wendy is THE BEST!! I've known Dr Chen for 12 years now. She is always learning more she's up on the latest cures. Wendy spends the time with her patients She really cares. She's very proferrional but she is also so warm and caring. I've sent many friends to Wendy and we all share in the feeling that we were blessed to be patients of hers. I consider her a friend. She always gets back to me quickly if I call and need an answer.The staff she has are wonderful, caring people. I really can't say enough about her. I now see Wendy on a yearly basis medically that's a good thing but I miss seeing her.

Posted on January 26th, 2016