Dr. Wendy Conger Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Conger?

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I met with Dr. Conger when I was admitted to the ER for breathing trouble. Dr. Conger was friendly but upon meeting with her I got the impression that she was dismissing my problems, most likely because she saw I was a young and overall healthy individual- she didn't even perform a physical exam. After less than 5 minutes with me she sent me to have an x-ray and had a nurse give me some Aleve. I remained at the ER for another 2 hours but never saw her again; she had a nurse give me my dismissal papers without ever discussing the results of my x-ray or a potential diagnosis with me. The worst part was I was charged $2000+ for the ER services and an additional $900 for Dr. Conger's "services". I don't know how she can charge so much for her services when I met with her for less than 5 minutes. She didn't have the courtesy to dismiss me herself and couldn't admit to my face that she had no idea what a diagnosis could be. To me it seemed extremely unethical. Overall, I was extremely disappointed with my interactions with Dr. Conger as well as my experience in the Bloomington Hospital ER.

Posted on August 6th, 2015