Wendy Dwyer-Albano Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Wendy Dwyer-Albano?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I have seen literally dozens of OB/GYN doctors over the years. I have major problems with my cycles, and she is the only doctor I have ever had that actually took time to find out what the route of the issue was and genuinely wanted to see me feeling great again. (PCOSD) We were able to solve my problems with an IUD and she is the ONLY doctor who ever even suggested it. Most just wanted to jump right to birth control pills, even though I hate how they make me feel. Her bedside manner is awesome and the only time I ever had to see anyone else was when she was on maternity leave. I recommend her to everyone!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

Dr. Dwyer was professional and she truly cared even calling me at home to see how I was doing. Throughout some difficult times she was there for me.I recommend her to anyone as I have already done.

Posted on April 6th, 2010

i was 10 weeks pregnant, visiting the office on average of twice per week and never laid eyes on or recieved a call from dr. dwyer. the office lost my files, the lab lost my blood work, i saw a different doctor/pa/nurse almost every time i was there. the bills even with my insurance was ridiculous for service adn people i didn't even meet. i had a miscarriage which was not the problem, it was a problem when nobody, including several doctors who had the opportunity to do so, never explained or prepared me for the labor pains, etc that would occur. when i did call "after hours" at 8 pm wondering why i felt like i was in labor and on all fours, dr. dwyer was the on-call physician. she was rude and impatient during our short, less than 5 minute conversation. i'd never been pregnant before so therefore had no idea that at 10 wks i'd have actual labor pains. i had a urinary tract infection and nobody called me to tell me until i called THE OFFICE and complained of cramping during wk 9. all of which i could handle had i been cautioned and informed. i'll never return to that office because of dr. dwyer's attitude and lack of decency to place a call during my "high risk" pregnancy or after. she didn't even see me for my follow up, i had another doctor that time too. it's an assembly line. i'm pregnant again and am going somewhere else.

Posted on July 26th, 2016