Dr. Wendy Flapan Is this you?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

She returned me to a more active life I thought I would never again have...

The first thing I noticed was her thoroughness. She must have read over 200 pages of my medical record which covered only the last 2.5 yrs. Most doctors I've seen barely glance at it, askingYOU for the details of your medical situation so you can save them time by reciting your summary of your treatments, diagnoses, successes & failures. She was insightful. She knew immediately that I was suffering and was on a quest to get relief. She prescribed lyrica and Cymbalta which changed my life . It gave me my life back . I could do things like garden, go for walks, take a trip by air, visit family, have a life again. I 'm only 63 but had been wracked with pain from arthritis of the spine which, unlike joint arthritis, impinges on your nervous system and can not only be extremely painful, but unchecked can lead to permanent nerve damage (like me) and eventually loss of function of limbs, even complete paralysis w/out eventual, properly timed surgery. I can depend on Dr. Flapan to oversee my medications, my physical rehab, to provide informed opinion on a surgical solution when inevitable. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

I'VE BEEN GOING TO HER FOR OVER A YEAR NOW SHE IS PATIENT AND LISTENS TO YOU. I HAVE RELIEF FINALLY FROM THE PAIN IN MY HANDS

she's thr first dr who actually helped me

i've seen 3 dr's for the pain in my hands she listened to me and gave an answer for my pain. she's wonderful

Poor behavior followed with disrespectful manner and lack of caring.

A Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Flapan is an exceptional doctor. She really cares about her patients. She listens to what I have to say. I like her willingness to work with me. I have recommended her to many people.

Dr. Wendy Flapan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.