Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Frickel
Dr. Wendy Frickel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NY, with other offices in Cortland, NY and Ithaca, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Frickel is affiliated with Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris and Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Frickel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Wendy Frickel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.