Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy M Froehlich has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Showing 4 of 4
She made her mind up about my teen daughter's diagnosis even though my teen and I stated over and over again something else was occurring as well. She insisted we put her in a treatment facility or else it would be "unethical" for her to continue as her doctor. She also condescendingly asked how long were we going to "chase" medical tests to get the answers we wanted. Also, her appts. are 20 or 30 minutes, which to me is just getting warm bodies through the office. It took me longer to drive to her office than it took for the visit, which was fine for me but try getting your sensory challenged child to go for that! She went on maternity leave and we never returned. We found another doctor, who on the first visit, diagnosed her to a "T". But in fairness, she's pleasant and on time. My teen had a specific issue with meds and she worked closely with us so she did not have any adverse reactions. If you're in need of a doctor to perform monthly checks on you and dispense meds, she's perfect.
14 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Wendy M Froehlich accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFolsom, 950 Glenn Dr Ste 235, Folsom, CA
Dr. Wendy M Froehlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.