Dr. Wendy P Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy P Gill?

Bad first impression

Made me wait over 45 minutes in a small room. Was told she was running a little late, but saw her wakl out of her office and hand her credit card stmt to employee and ask her to cancel her credit card. Poor time mgmt, lack of professionalism, asks the patient to call her to get lab results instead of managing her own workload.

Awesome

Not sure what the first patient experienced, but my experience was top-notch. Dr. Gill has an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable from the first time you talk to her. I would definitely recommend her.

The first doctor who looked at everything.

I am so impressed with Dr. Gill. First of all, they have a right to a vacation and a holiday. This doctor is going to be on duty in the hospital over the Thanksgiving holiday. But, if she wasn't, she has a backup, so I feel secure. She is the most thorough doctor I have been to since being diagnosed with Lyme's Disease. She is not just treating my symptoms as the GP did, but working to find the right combination to eliminate it. I hope my review voids the other one. I say....give her a try! She certainly has my vote!

Birth Control

Dr. Wendy P Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.