The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy J Grant has the following 1 specialty
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
Dr. Wendy J Grant has the following 2 expertise
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Dr. Wendy J Grant has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
We ADORE Wendy and are SO incredibly lucky to have had her at the time of Scott's "near-death" liver failure. God has given us Wendy and we would NOT be a family if it were not for her expertise in transplanting a liver and under the conditions she had to for us. IT 's a miracle in so many ways. Thank you, Wendy.
24 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Nebraska Medical Center, 42nd And Emile, Omaha, NE
Dr. Wendy J Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.