Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Manzon
Dr. Wendy Manzon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seneca, SC, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI . She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Manzon is affiliated with OCONEE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. Dr. Manzon has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Manzon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wendy Manzon has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Wendy Manzon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This office cares about nothing but your "Blue Cross" card. The staff is obnoxious to the patients. Medical treatment and patient comfort are the farthest things from their agenda. We understand this doctor is now moving out of state, with absolutely no notice to her patients!!!! She merely seeks to slide her patients over to the guy who is buying, and therefore paying her for, her practice. Warning: Find someone other than this medical practice!!!
In my opinion this dr is worse than dangerous. Test results are filed away and completely ignored despite warnings contained in the reports. I was misled into a false sense of security that everything was ok when in fact I needed immediate surgery. By the time I found out it was too late.
This physician (if I can call her that) prescibed medicines that reduced my renal function to that a person who is on kidney dialysis. When this was brought to her attention, she refused prescribe new meds, take my calls when my blood pressure reach 191/80 and had her office staff lie and say she was out for 2 weeks when I tried to schedule an appt. If you value your life - do not see this woman!!!!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Manzon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Royal Oak (13 Years
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Wendy Manzon accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wendy Manzon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seneca, SC.