Dr. Wendy E Handler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy E Handler?

Very thorough , good communication skills,caring, warm personality

Love Dr. Handler

I've been seeing Dr. Handler for a few years now. The biggest difference I can see than any other of my previous doctors is the time she spends with me and the questions she asks during a visit. I never feel rushed (even when I make an emergency appointment and they squeeze me in).Margie (the nurse) is as sweet as could be and as gentle as possible when taking blood or giving shots!The practice has gone through some clerical staff and they have been hit or miss - but don't let one bad egg ruin a great doctor's visit!

Trrific care and responsiveness!! Great support staff!!

Bad Judgement on Referrals

Dr. Handler is an excellent Dr. I have no complaints for the care I received from her. She did refer me to an OB/GYN who was AWFUL! Her office staff was rude, unprofessional, and the office cluttered. The OB/GYN saw me on the first of the month and didn't return my phone calls for a month regarding test results. She then finally sent me test results after I was transferring to another OB/GYN--with a long note on how I need to "settle down if I am going to get pregnant". When I tried to call Dr. Handler to let her know about this experience she wouldn't return my calls. I have since switched both Dr.'s, as I have serious reservations about a Dr. that would recommend and seem to condone such unprofessionalism by a colleague. This OB/Gyn is in her building, and I met her in Dr. Handler's office. The fact that Dr. Handler was not interested in talking with me about my experience, spoke volumes. Time to move on.

One of the best doctors we have seen

My three children as well as my husband and I had Dr. Handler as our family doctor for a few years. When we decided to move out of state, it was with a heavy heart that we had to find another doctor as we were fortunate to have had such a caring, competent, professional physician.

rude office staff. Dr. Handler is unprofessional.

very thorough

Dr. Handler is very thorough and does excellent follow up

Good Dr, Great Staff

Dr Handler was strongly recommended by one of my other doctors. I found her to be pleasant, but I wasn't sure what to make of her thoroughness and responsiveness to questions I had. Her answers did not seem grounded in science (for lack of a better word?), which I thought to be a bit odd. I'll probably go back in case it was a matter of bad first impressions, but at this point I'm not sure if her style is a good fit for me. Her staff is very, very good though, worth noting in the DC/VA area.

Dr. Wendy E Handler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.