- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy L Heusch has 3 locations
Dr. Wendy L Heusch has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wendy L Heusch has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Wendy L Heusch Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "Premera Heritage Signature", "Premera Heritage Signature" ]
- [ "Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1", "Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1" ]
- [ "Premera LifeWise Connect", "Premera LifeWise Connect" ]
- [ "Premera MultiCare Connected Care", "Premera MultiCare Connected Care" ]
- [ "Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care", "Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care" ]
Regence Health Plans
- [ "Regence WA Preferred Provider Network", "Regence WA Preferred Provider Network" ]
More about Dr. Wendy L Heusch
I am a native of the Pacific Northwest, originally from Oregon and graduated from University of Puget Sound, where I played volleyball on the 1993 NAIA Championship team. My orthopedic training has taken me from West Coast to East Coast and although I enjoyed each area of the country, there is no place quite like the Northwest. My practice interests include treating all sports related injuries, with special interests in the shoulder and knee. I completed an Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Fellowship at Orthopedic Research of Virginia in Richmond where I have learned from some of the most respected arthroscopic surgeons in the country about the latest techniques in arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine. These include all arthroscopic surgery of the rotator cuff and other disorders of the shoulder as well as ACL surgery of the knee. Being an athlete myself, I enjoy treating the needs and injuries of all types of athletes, from high school players to the recreational athlete. I have also spent a portion of my fellowship with the team physician for the Washington Redskins learning about the care of the professional athlete. I enjoy being a part of the Rainier Orthopedic Institute team and serving the Puyallup community.