Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy W Ho has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wendy W Ho has the following 17 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Barrett Esophagus
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Dr. Wendy W Ho has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr go is an average physician has good bedside manner wasn't able to help me with my stomach pain be prepared to wait a long long time before you see her
Dr. Ho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wendy W Ho in this video.
Dr. Wendy W Ho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.