Dr. Wendy A Holden-Parker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Wendy A Holden-Parker?

Superiority Complex

My experience with this doctor and her staff throughout my pregnancy was exhausting. First, many years after ceasing to visit, I am still being hounded about $500 my insurance rejected because her staff repeated failed to spell my name correctly when submitting. The doctor is so overbooked, she has zero time and thus zero patience for any questions/concerns. Her bedside manner is short and on a number of occasions she politely insulted me by essentially insinuating that because she was a doctor she was better equipped to make decisions concerning my care. There were also a few instances where I felt she was pressing her ideological beliefs upon both my spouse and me. My experience with her was so horrible that I did not even see her for my follow up after my son was born.

No longer my doctor

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Holden-Parker is a fantastic doctor! I started seeing her about 4 years ago, and I am still very pleased. She diagnosed a serious illness that other doctors missed repeatedly. She is very professional and to the point. Her nursing staff is always curteous and take the time to listen. I was actually told I couldn't get pregnant, but Dr. Holden-Parker took care of the issues that were preventing pregnancy because she listened to all of my symptoms and took devoted time to help me. I will give birth to a healthy baby boy in less than a month. She is truly a wonderful doctor!

Not The ob/gyn for me

For a female physician, she seems like she could care less about whats going on with you. She has a flat-affect and makes you wonder if she even listening to you. She miss diagnosed my illness and told me I needed a D&C for my chronic bacterial vaginosis. Prescribed flagyl over and over and when I told her is was causing me to have massive bouts with diarrhea, she failed to offer me an alternative medication. Thankfully I was able to find a caring, compassionate OB/GYN