Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy Humphrey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Wendy Humphrey has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Wendy Humphrey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Wendy Humphrey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have been a patient of Dr. Humphrey's for 10 years and have found her to be professional and sensitive to issues of menopausal women. I don't expect to have a gab fest when seeing my GYN. I do expect my doctors to be well trained, informed, professional, and sensitive to my concerns and needs. I highly recommend Dr. Humphrey especially for those of us in our 50's and beyond. So nice not to feel like a second class citizen because we aren't bearing children.
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Her bedside manner is very similar to Nurse Ratched. She spent 1 minute with me during my appointment and was cold and condescending. She also charged $250.00 for the 1 minute appointment. I had to go to another doctor, who found I had a severe condition and needed surgery. The non-stop video regarding her arbitration agreement and the sign, which commands that the video not be turned off, should be a warning to any potential patients.
Dr. Humphrey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Naples Day Surgery
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Wendy Humphrey accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions1890 SW Health Pkwy, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wendy Humphrey in this video.
Dr. Wendy Humphrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.