Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy A Kindrick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Wendy A Kindrick has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Wendy A Kindrick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I've been seeing Dr. Kindrick for the past 5 years, and through the births of both my children. She is a wonderful doctor who always takes the time to answer my questions and make sure I understand what's happening. She's very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The wait time at the office can be a bit long at times, especially if your appointment is later in the day, so I would recommend snagging an early morning appointment if you can.
THe only reason that I have to leave this doctor is because we are moving out of state. I am very sad to leave here. The only downside about the office is that the wait time is a little long. The office staff is very nice though. Dr. Kindrick has been my OB/GYN for over three years and I would never switch doctors if I was staying in DFW. She has delivered my first child and went out of her way to ensure that she was there for my delivery. We had an induction scheduled the next day but my son decided he wanted to arrive the day before. She was unable to schedule my induction due to a mandatory conference all the way in Downtown Dallas. When she got the call about my labor, the on-call doctor from her office had been monitoring my progression. I was progressing well and Dr. Kindrick kept calling in to check on me. When I was dilated about 9cm, she called to say that she was leaving the conference but stuck in rush hour traffic and she would get there asap. She called frequently to check in on me and still did everything in her power after her long day to deliver my baby. She made it in time, and really made me feel comfortable and calm. I feel as though she would have done anything to get to the hospital for my delivery. She listened to my needs and was in tune with my desire for a vaginal delivery. I am being seen by her for my second pregnancy now, but I am so sad that I have to leave her mid-pregnancy to move out of state. Everytime that I called with an issue, she was able to ease my anxiety and fully answer any questions I had. You are in good hands with her.
Dr. Kindrick is friendly and knowledgeable. The wait time is too long, and her staff did not follow up as she requested. Staff was reprimanded by Dr. I do like the Dr.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Wendy A Kindrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wendy A Kindrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.