Dr. Wendy Kindrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Kindrick?

Awesome

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Respected my wishes, attended to my needs, was caring and professional. I trust her.

Wonderful Doctor for Obstetrics and Gynecology

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor for Obstetrics and Gynecology. Kindrick is courteous, thorough and accurate during each visit.

Wonderful

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Kindrick for the past 5 years, and through the births of both my children. She is a wonderful doctor who always takes the time to answer my questions and make sure I understand what's happening. She's very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The wait time at the office can be a bit long at times, especially if your appointment is later in the day, so I would recommend snagging an early morning appointment if you can.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on October 12th, 2012

THe only reason that I have to leave this doctor is because we are moving out of state. I am very sad to leave here. The only downside about the office is that the wait time is a little long. The office staff is very nice though. Dr. Kindrick has been my OB/GYN for over three years and I would never switch doctors if I was staying in DFW. She has delivered my first child and went out of her way to ensure that she was there for my delivery. We had an induction scheduled the next day but my son decided he wanted to arrive the day before. She was unable to schedule my induction due to a mandatory conference all the way in Downtown Dallas. When she got the call about my labor, the on-call doctor from her office had been monitoring my progression. I was progressing well and Dr. Kindrick kept calling in to check on me. When I was dilated about 9cm, she called to say that she was leaving the conference but stuck in rush hour traffic and she would get there asap. She called frequently to check in on me and still did everything in her power after her long day to deliver my baby. She made it in time, and really made me feel comfortable and calm. I feel as though she would have done anything to get to the hospital for my delivery. She listened to my needs and was in tune with my desire for a vaginal delivery. I am being seen by her for my second pregnancy now, but I am so sad that I have to leave her mid-pregnancy to move out of state. Everytime that I called with an issue, she was able to ease my anxiety and fully answer any questions I had. You are in good hands with her.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Kindrick is friendly and knowledgeable. The wait time is too long, and her staff did not follow up as she requested. Staff was reprimanded by Dr. I do like the Dr.

Poor scheduling

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I used to really like Dr. Kindrick, but the last few appointments I have waited longer and longer to be seen by her. This time it was an hour and a half and then I was told I had to see the PA. Dr. Kindrick was running very far behind because she had a medical student working with her.

Posted on October 11th, 2017