Have you seen Dr. Wendy J Lotts?

BEST OF THE BEST

Wendy Lotts is much more than just an MD for my children. She is a kind, patient, caring, thoughtful, intentional and compassionate human being. She’s extremely intelligent and she combines her knowledge with a deep concern for all of her patients. She’s willing to go above and beyond what most doctors would do for their patients. We highly recommend Dr. Lott’s as a pediatrician.

Best Childrens Doctor we have had.

Dr. Lotts is through, remembers the kids and honest. She was by far the best doctor we have seen for our kids. After moving to Michigan we have not found her equal.

My children have been coming to this practice since they were born, I have not had a problem or bad experience until now. The doctor was rushing through everything saying how she had patients every 15 min and also saying how she was already 25 min past our appointment. That is not professional to say to a patient at all, I work in the medical field so I'm well aware of how to treat your patients. I do not recommend her to any other patient. Do not want to change practice because of one doctor but have to consider it a possibility.

OUTSTANDING

Dr. Lotts has been the doctor for all three of my children and I couldn't have had a better doctor. My middle child had many health issues, but Dr. Lotts has seen us through every crisis. She is one in a million!

Dr. Wendy J Lotts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.