Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy A Lucid has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Lucid: in my opinion you failed horribably tonight in your professsonal duties, not to mentined the hipicatical oath you promised to honor. First off, you made significant conclusive dianostic decisions based on less than one mininute examining me, shame on you... And then at the end when perscribing med's and, narcotic in nature, you took an extreme posuture of judgemental behavior hiding behind security guards and nurses as if your decision wasn't strong enough to stand on their own merit. Its a shame that behaviour such as yours has become the norm within the industry and as non licensed medical professionals we are subject to your true weaknesses of human compasion.
Dr. Lucid treated me very promptly & kindly. I didn't know why I was experiencing such intense head pain again, ai have been diagnosed with a brain tumor. She stupid everything possible to make me feel comfortable. I was finally able to figure out that my extreme pain was being caused by driving in my friends sports car. I could feel every bump. The jarring had caused extreme head pain. Although nobody could figure this out, I finally did myself, after driving once too often in that car. Thank you Dr. Lucid!
What more can we say. We were fortunate enough to have one of the best pediatric emergency medicine physicians available at the right time and the right place.
Possibly the most combative and uncaring ER doctor I have ever in my life encountered. This lady isn't fit to be a dog nurse, let alone an ER doctor. Her bedside manner is appalling, her overall compassion nonexistant, and her attitude needs a lot of work. She should be fired, or at the very least demoted. She is discriminatory, and shows a callous disregard for patients in pain and suffering. My advice to anyone who has been mistreated by this lady is to file a report against her, as I intend to do.
35 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1983
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Wendy A Lucid accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Professional Services Pc, 1300 N 12th St Ste 301, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Wendy A Lucid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.