Dr. Wendy A Lucid Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Wendy A Lucid?

Worst ER Dr I have ever encountered. After showing her my leg and what had been going on.She said know thats not the problem .She was rude and condissending. I said so you are saying the other er dr. and my gp are wrong you've run no tests and saying im wrong and i said no your wrong.So then she said fine we will do blood and urine tests. I said whatever you need so you can give me the iv antibiotics i need. She walked out of the room and never came back to tell me course of treatment see how i was feeling. The nurse had to tell me. I was still there at shift change and was told that i would have leave the er and re register to see a doctor. This was at Banner University Medical center. I won't go back.

F

Horrible experience

Went to the ER with a reoccurring problem and she claimed that she spoke to my primary and sent me home...needless to say I'm back in the hospital and my primary says he's never heard a word from Dr. Luci d

Mr. Michael L Miller

Dr. Lucid: in my opinion you failed horribably tonight in your professsonal duties, not to mentined the hipicatical oath you promised to honor. First off, you made significant conclusive dianostic decisions based on less than one mininute examining me, shame on you... And then at the end when perscribing med's and, narcotic in nature, you took an extreme posuture of judgemental behavior hiding behind security guards and nurses as if your decision wasn't strong enough to stand on their own merit. Its a shame that behaviour such as yours has become the norm within the industry and as non licensed medical professionals we are subject to your true weaknesses of human compasion.

Dr. Lucid treated me very promptly & kindly. I didn't know why I was experiencing such intense head pain again, ai have been diagnosed with a brain tumor. She stupid everything possible to make me feel comfortable. I was finally able to figure out that my extreme pain was being caused by driving in my friends sports car. I could feel every bump. The jarring had caused extreme head pain. Although nobody could figure this out, I finally did myself, after driving once too often in that car. Thank you Dr. Lucid!

She Saved Our Daughter's Life

What more can we say. We were fortunate enough to have one of the best pediatric emergency medicine physicians available at the right time and the right place.

Miss Lucid is anything but

Possibly the most combative and uncaring ER doctor I have ever in my life encountered. This lady isn't fit to be a dog nurse, let alone an ER doctor. Her bedside manner is appalling, her overall compassion nonexistant, and her attitude needs a lot of work. She should be fired, or at the very least demoted. She is discriminatory, and shows a callous disregard for patients in pain and suffering. My advice to anyone who has been mistreated by this lady is to file a report against her, as I intend to do.

Dr. Wendy A Lucid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.