Dr. Wendy Mclaughlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Mclaughlin?

Can't Say enough good about this Doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I can't say enough good stuff about Dr. McLaughlin. I would highly recommend her. She listens to you, and gives you options to fix whatever problem you may be having.

AWESOME!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Mclaughlin for years. She is warm, caring and takes the time to understand what you need.

Terrific Communicator

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Dr. McLaughlin is a wonderful doctor who asks lots of questions and communicates what is going on and options back. This is for me as well as my teenage daughter. Her staff is also terrific: genuine, real and great follow through. Highest recommendation.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

She's the best!

LOVE HER!

Posted on February 11th, 2014

I have a bit of anxiety when it comes to doctors. Wendy is beyond fantastic. Actually, their entire office is! It's not in a huge office building, so the moment you walk in, the waiting room looks like a living room... a really nice high vaulted ceiling living room! The ladies behind the desk are as sweet as can be, and talk to you like they have known you for years, even though this was my first visit! Now Wendy, is very likely, the BEST doctor I have every been to! Super sweet, very relaxed and frankly.. really cool! She did a thorough exam, talking to me the entire time, all sorts of conversations... actually making me feel great about life in general! I told her of the prescriptions I have been on and she told me that I had previously been put on way too high of a dose. Not only did she call in my prescription for the year at my pharmacy, but also called in one months worth of the one that I had previously been on, in case there was any issue with my insurance and the new one. Telling me if for ANY reason they wouldnt cover it, to call her right away and we would figure out a new plan. She went above and beyond what any normal doctor would. Being a female... you never like going to these appointments, but this doctor and this practice... make it 100% less horrible! THANK YOU WENDY!

Excellent, professional, and knowledgeable!

Posted on July 21st, 2012

I have been a patient of Wendy Mclaughlin's for 20 years, her reputation speaks for itself. She listens and asks questions. I also work in the medical field and have seen my share of physicians that are always in a hurry and hardly make eye contact. Not her!!! I highly recommend her in more ways than one.Also love her wardrobe.......very classy!!!!

Cares About Patient

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr. McLaughlin takes the time to listen to me and asks questions and takes an overall interest in my total health and wellness.

Years of Excellent Healthcare

Posted on January 14th, 2011

Dr. Wendy McLaughlin has provided me with over 15 years of excellent healthcare with accurate diagnosis, suggesting all options, finding concerns overlooked by my GP and others, good follow-up and scheduling, encouraging my well-being by educating me,keeping meticulous notes and she shows genuine care/treatment of her patients.

Excellent Practitioner!

Posted on August 25th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. McLaughlin for over ten years and have been consistently impressed by her knowledge, compassion, and willingness to listen to me, so I am involved in my own treatment. She does not just tell me to do something - we decide together how to handle my care. I have had a complicated gynecological past, and she has been positive and clear when I needed to have a non-routine procedure. She has followed my care very conscientiously. I also have a biologically-based psychiatric disorder, and she has shown great understanding and cooperation regarding symptoms and medications that are out of her realm of specialty. Dr. McLaughlin is a fantastic and flexible physician. I highly recommend her!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017