Dr. Wendy L Meyr-Cherry Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Wendy L Meyr-Cherry?

I feel Dr Wendy Meyer Cherry is a very good doctor. She has a great bedside manner and is very caring and compassionate. Her staff are extremely kind and helpful. I would' recommend her to any of my friends .

I have been a patient of Dr. Meyer-Cherry since the 1980's. She is FANTASTIC. She has always been able to help me or direct me to a specialist who could. I will trust her with my care for as long as she is in practice.

Excellent Doctor and Great Staff

Would highly recommend Dr. Meyr-Cherry. She is caring, to the point and listens to what the patient has to say. never rushed out.

WORST DR. EVER

Dr. cherry is a horrible Dr. She accused me of being on drugs when Ihave vision problems. Learn how to correctly diagnose your patients instead of just assuming. Worst Dr. Ever.

Don't go to her -

This lady here is old with medicine Its the doctor you want newer in medicine I see what she doing to a patient of hers She has a patient of 70 year old whos medication needs to be adjusted He is on the VERGE of kidney failure Nothing gets done She don't medicine

Excellent Bed side manner, Knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I did not feel "rushed" at all even though I know my visit was added to her day at the last minute.,

The wait time is too long . Staff was rude and doctor complains in hallway where she can be heard. Will not go back.

I have been with Dr. Meyr-Cherry since pretty much the start of her practice. Raising 5 sons meant I saw quite a bit of her. She is thorough and actually listens to what I have to say. I do not mind having to a wait a little bit because I know she is pending as much time with the patient before me as is needed, I know she will always do the same for me. I feel she honestly cares not just about my physical health, but with my emotional and mental as well. I would never want a different PCP

I've had many doctors through and my years and Dr. Meyr-Cherry is the first doctor who ever took time to really talk to me and get to know me, not just my medical history. She is a very caring person and wonderful doctor.

I've been to many many doctors over the years but have never liked or been happy with any of them till Dr. Meyr-Cherry. She really cares about her clients and takes all the time needed with each one. You may have to wait a little longer to see her because of this but it's well worth it.