Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wendy E Murphy has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Wendy E Murphy has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Wendy E Murphy has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Wendy E Murphy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
All the medical staff members gave me exceptional service. Dr. Wendy Murphy came in at the end to talk to me and give me information for further treatment. She took her time and listened to what I had to say, also. The areas not addressed below do not actually apply to my situation. I walked in without an appointment, but was attended to in a short wait time.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Carolinas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wendy E Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.