- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy M Robertson MD
Dr. Wendy M Robertson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy M Robertson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wendy M Robertson has the following 13 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Cerebral Palsy
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Wendy M Robertson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Wendy M Robertson
Dr. Robertson graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1992. She works in Brighton, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital.