Dr. Wendy Rosen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Rosen?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

The worst physiatrist I have ever been to! She overmedicated me to the point where I was sleeping 24 hours straight. Terrible bedside manner, very cold and had a bad attitude. She seemed like she hated her job and she didn't have any empathy or compassion when seeing me. Half of the time she wouldn't even look me in the eyes when I was talking to her. One time she was going to kick me out in the middle of my appoint because I was upset about a crisis I was having in my life. She raised her voice and she opened the door and asked me to leave. I ran out of my medications and needed scripts! PLEASE don't go to her.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Zero empathy. Closes eyes as I was speaking, then head bobs. Bored or was falling asleep? Seems to dislike her career...

I got really help

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Rosen by my LMHC. Fixed the problem great job

Takes time to get to know her

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Rosen for some time now. I see her mostly for medication refills. She has changed my meds several times over the years and I think in this regard she is excellent. When I have had a problem she has made time to see me. Her therapy sessions are difficult as this is not her strong suit. I will continue to see Dr. Rosen for meds and advice about meds, but not for therapy.

Posted on August 24th, 2013

I think she is very thoughtful, helpful, and compassionate.

Nightmare doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2013

I saw her in 2005 - 2006. She over medicated me - very free with the prescription pad. She seemed bored talking with me and concerned only with her comfort and making money. I weaned myself off the medications because of all of the side effects and was normal again. When I had a episode in 2008 I went to see another psychiatrist who said her notes were unreadable.

Horribly inattentive

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I started seeing her after cognitive decline and memory issues following a major illness. She suggested I take fish oil. She also had to reschedule 1 of my appointments b/c she "forgot to write me in" to her schedule. Unprofessional and totally unhelpful. Did not have much to say and at times seemed downright bored.

she's great

Posted on June 11th, 2012

i have known her for 2 years -- she is a wonderful caring doctor. remember some patients come in thinking they know what medications they want to start + she may suggest other treatment so this could be a disgruntled pt.who gives her a poor rating.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Rosen is a very good doctor. She is flexible with her appointments and often will squeeze a patient in the same day if need be. She follows up with her patients at their next appointment to ensure they are following her treatment plan for them.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

My experience with Dr. Rosen was one of the worst things I have ever done. I went to her in obvious distress, incapacitated by depression and the 'good' Dr. said: 'You should consider getting a dog.' Awful bedside manner, awful assesssment, awful woman. Don't go to her.

Attitude

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I am currently a patient and am looking for another psychiatrist. This person exhibits little to no compassion and is totally about herself and not her patient. I would NOT reoccment this doctor.

OK, BUT: No sense of humor & don't ask questions