Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy M Scinta
Dr. Wendy M Scinta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Scinta is affiliated with Syracuse VA Medical Center, Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy M Scinta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wendy M Scinta has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Wendy M Scinta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Eat half your weight in protien and stay under 1200 cals a day. Now pay me $650.00. This place is a FRAUD!! Selling high protien diet products is all they care about. That and charging you $80.00 twice a week for 15mins of their time. Only to say "track it on fitness pal" How no one filed a lawsuit yet is beyond me.
Her program really works and when you get an appointment with her she is awesome. However the front desk people can be rude and not every practitioner in her office is on her level. You pay the same no matter who you see but when you see her its a totally different experience. She needs to step up who she has working for her.
I came to Dr. Scinta weighing some 300 lbs. Under her care, I was able to lose 80 pounds despite some setbacks caused by other, unrelated issues which caused temporary weight gains. I am now closing in on my goal weight of 200 pounds and feel better than I have in many years. I highly recommend this doctor.
Dr. Scinta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1998
Duke University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Weight Loss Of New York, 6800 E Genesee St Ste 1501, Fayetteville, NY
Dr. Wendy M Scinta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.