Dr. Wendy Talley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Talley?

TERRIBLE office staff

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr. Talley is a good doctor, she is kind and spends time with you and answers all your questions. Unfortunately her entire office staff is TERRIBLE. They aren't nice, they aren't knowledgable, and they could care less about their patients. If you are ok with dealing with a bad staff just to see an alright doctor then this is the place for you.

Mom of Autistic Child

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I was blown away with Dr. Talleys knowledge and concern for my daughter with ASD. I had seen another Ped in the area that was clueless about ASD, so I went to Dr. Wendy on a referral from a friend. I went to see her for my typical son first and had brought both kids. When I mentioned that my daughter was Autistic she immediately made the exam about her and wanted to make sure I was taking her to all of the right therapists and to the right school! She finished the visit with my son, but she impressed me because of her compassion and concern over my daughter! It is a wait to see her, but when she is in the exam room she acts like you are the only patient she has for the day! I would rather wait for quality medicine than be rushed to be seen on time!

Horribly unprofessional, crooked practice

Posted on March 1st, 2011

When is the last time your doctor literally told you that you were "unwise" for going to a specialist other than the one they had recommended or (as I found out later) gone to school with? The last time you had to pay $25 to call a nurse after hours about your sick child? The last time that you were charged more for your visit than the pediatrician had agreed upon with your insurance company, and when the insurance company called them they just said that you agreed to pay everything that was not covered under your insurance? Go to this doctor and you'll see a next time pretty quickly. Of the five times I have spoken with an insurance rep about this practice, all five reps have commented that they have never before had to deal with a more crooked practice. I wonder why there has been such a high turnover there...?

Posted on May 21st, 2015