Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Weeks
Dr. Wendy Weeks, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Federal Way, WA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Weeks is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, St Joseph Medical Center and Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Weeks has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Wendy Weeks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.