Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Knowlton
Dr. Wendy Knowlton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Murfreesboro, TN and Spokane, WA (and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Knowlton is affiliated with Summit Medical Center, Tennessee Christian Medical Center and Mount Carmel Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Knowlton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Knowlton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Summit Medical Center
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Mount Carmel Hospital
Hendersonville Medical Center
StoneCrest Medical Center
St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Vanderbilt University Hospital
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Redmond Regional Medical Center
13 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Wendy Knowlton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wendy Knowlton in this video.
Dr. Wendy Knowlton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.