Dr. Wenliang Shi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Wenliang Shi?

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient for Dr. Shi for almost 10 years. Dr. Shi if very professional. He have a good bedside manner. He treats his patient with his heart. Shi is very kind all the time, use his lower voice, but very convincing. All his wants is provide the best quality of care to his patients. His staff are very kind as well. Excellent choice that I have ever had.

Pls find another doctor

When I first registered with Dr Shi, I thought he was nice and the manager, attentive; I later realized it was all for money. I spent over 14 & half hours in labour only to be wheeled to the theatre for an emergency cesarean which he linked to big baby; it was only after I was cut opened that he realized my baby was transverse; & the big baby's weight was 5lbs 14oz. To my disgust, they were more concerned about adding money to my physician bill for cs rather than been sorry for his mistakes.

Dr. Shi treated his patient terribly in a immoral way while examining women and gave completely wrong diagnosis.

Loved This Office

I originally chose this office as it was one of the few in the area that remained open during lunch. Most OB's close 12-2pm for lunch, I would love to have a 2 hour lunch break! When I arrive for the appointments I rarely have time to sit down before they call be back. Normally, Dr. Shi is looking at my chart talking with me while the nurses take my vitals. Once in the patient room, he is quick and to the point.I appreciate that my time isn't wasted, normally I am in and out of the office within 30-45 min and it only felt like 15.His staff greets me with smiles and by name everytime I walk in. Very happy I found this Doctor.

Can not provide clear explaination