Dr. Wenonah Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wenonah Nelson?

Fantastic Pediatrician - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

I travel quite far to have my son be cared for by Dr. Nelson. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dependable. Having done some extensive reseach I found her to be highly recommended by both my birthing center, and high risk perinatal center during pregancy. After meeting her my confidence that I was correctly making such an important decision grew immensly. I have no doubt that anyone else with children being seen by Dr. Nelson would feel the same way.

Taking my baby to her

Posted on October 20th, 2009

My parents took me to Dr Nelson growing up. I always felt very safe with her and comfortable asking questions, the office was quite nice and the wait was never all that long. She always gave us plenty of time and she watched very carefully for potential issues. At least two of us had minor developmental problems that most doctors would have missed or ignored.I'm pregnant now, and have every intention of taking my baby straight back to "Dr Nonie"

Some Doctors become part of your extended family

Posted on July 24th, 2009

My daughter was born at the birth center some years ago and Dr. Nelson (Nonnie)came to do follow up at our home and I live on the other side of the city. Time have changed and she may not have the time to make house calls any longer but a second child and 13 years later we still make the journey over to Nonnie's office. I work for "Chop", The Number 1 Pediatric Hospital in the Nation, however I've chosen to trust my children's care to someone I consider to be the number one pediatric doctor. She listens and values parental input, she instills in your child to become an informed patient not just a patient. become

Posted on May 7th, 2017