Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wensong Li has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Wensong Li is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I dont' know how and where he received his licenses to practice medicine in the US. He does not want to listen to what you have to say and prescribes his own treatment plan based on what HE believes your conditions are. He does NOT understand the first rule of treatment: EVERY individual is different and reacts differently to medication. He destroyed both of my knees. STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!!
He is all about drugs. I understand that as a pain doctor, one of the utilities are medication but he is too pill happy. As soon as I cam in the office, he starts prescribing away without even listening to my problems. And when you try to tell him what is wrong with you. He yells at you for telling him how YOU feel because you're not the doctor. So what he expects is go in to his office, sit in his chair and take your drug script and leave. All without saying 2 words.
if there was an award for the most arrogant, yet least knowledgeable doctor, Dr. Wensong Li should be awarded the prize. Dr. Li from the moment you 1st meet him to the moment you run out his door, believes he is the most knowledgeable doctor the world has produced,except for the fact that as a pain medicine Dr. he can't spell morphine. If you want a pain management Dr. who under-medicates, completely botches nerve blocks and does it all with a frown (his assistant says he has never seen him smile in the years he has worked for him) this is the doctor for you.
Dr. Li is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPaincare Today, 4235 Main St, Flushing, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wensong Li in this video.
Dr. Wensong Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.