Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Wentian W Huang
Dr. Wentian W Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX, with another office in Garland, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. Dr. Huang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wentian W Huang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wentian W Huang has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Wentian W Huang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I call his office many time to make appointment with the doctor not his assistant in his staff keep telling me he's booked up like I told his staff the insurance company is not paying for is assistance so stop trying to put me with his assistance that I need to see the doctor only .Dr Huang Staff is so unprofessional it's not even funny
The staff was incompetent on the phone and in the office. I had to ask if they would draw blood rather than sit there and giggle and file their nails. Never seen such rudeness and uncaring attitudes. Doctor Huang the same. Terrible bedside manners. Really didn't say too much to me. Will never go back !
I am a big guy x military so I like for my doctor to be direct open honest and to the point, if said doctor has a sense of humor even better. Dr Huang is all the above. A great doctor and has become a good friend. As long as I am living in the Metroplex he and his staff will be my doctor . He and his staff put this big guy worries away with ease.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Huang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Wayne State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wentian W Huang, MD - Internal Medicine in Garland, TX, in this video.
Dr. Wentian W Huang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garland, TX.